Changes in the way that enquiries, complaints and Freedom of Information requests reach the CCG
From Monday 1st July 2019 there will be a change in the way that enquiries, complaints and Freedom of Information requests reach NHS Bury Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). From this date:
To contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) for advice, support and information, patients or their representatives can:
- Complete this online form or call 0161 253 5959.
- As part of our Bury One Commissioning Organisation, a partnership between NHS Bury CCG and Bury Council, our new PALS service is provided by the Customer Contact Centre managed by Bury Council
To make a complaint, patients or their representatives can:
- E-mail [email protected],
- Call 0161 253 7854 or
- Write to us at: NHS Bury CCG, Townside Primary Care Centre, 1 Knowsley Place, Knowsley Street, Bury, BL9 0SN.
To make a Freedom of Information request, individuals can:
- Complete this online form